International removals are sometimes associated with a great deal of administrative work. We help you handle the customs formalities in your destination country, source special documents, draft the inventory lists i.e. packing lists and advise you when obtaining import and export licences.
The following documents are essential to be able to import your removal goods into Switzerland without any problems:
- Packing list (inventory)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your employment certificate or registration form
- Copy of the rent contract for your flat or your house
- Official customs form 18.44 (signed by yourself), two copies *
- Residence permit for non-EU citizens
* You can order the form 18.44, «Customs clearance of personal effects» online or print-out directly at: www.ezv.admin.ch.